Fruit & Granola Breakfast Bark
When I’m running late to work in the morning, I often just grab the nearest mufﬁn or wafﬂe and head out the door. Breakfast bark allows me to keep nibbling away at something as I try to ﬁnd my purse and shoes, while still feeling good knowing that it’s full of good-for-you ingredients like fruit and nuts!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup mixed berry granola, such as Quaker Real Medleys Granola
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 6 strawberries, 3 sliced and 3 chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan (or 8 x 8-inch baking pan if you want a thicker bark) with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, and honey.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and spread it to about ¼ inch to ½ inch thick.
- Sprinkle the granola, blueberries, strawberries (sliced and chopped), and pistachios over the yogurt mixture.
- Cover the baking pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Break or cut into pieces. Put on a platter and serve.
- Use different granola ﬂavor combinations, fruits, and nuts. You can also add coconut and dark chocolate chips.