Ultimate Christmas Leftovers Panini
Christmas dinner, take two! Making a panini with all of your leftover ingredients will allow you to enjoy those favorite flavors all over again but in a new and delicious way.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large slices bread (white or whole wheat)
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup turkey breast or ham
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Heat an electric griddle or panini press to medium heat.
- Spread the butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. Lay 1 slice of the cheese on the unbuttered side of 1 slice of bread. Spread the mustard and mayonnaise over the cheese. Top with the turkey, cranberry sauce, and remaining slice of cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter-side up.
- Place on the electric griddle or press and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted. If you don’t have an electric griddle or press, feel free to use a ridged grill pan and press a cast-iron skillet on top. Serve.