Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
If you love white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, add a festive cranberry twist with this recipe. The cranberries add a tart flavor that balances the sweet white chocolate we all know and love.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24-30 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar using a hand mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla. Slowly add the ﬂour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips, cranberries, and macadamia nuts.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks. Serve.