Easiest Slow Cooker Stuffing
Juggling all of the dishes for a Thanksgiving meal can be tricky, which is why we recommend as many fuss-free cooking methods as possible. With this stuffing recipe, you can basically set it and forget it. Plus, you’ll free up some stovetop space, too!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 hours on Low
- Total Time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 12 cups marbled rye bread cubes
- 2 cups chopped celery (about 4 stalks)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, celery, onion, carrot, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pour the chicken broth and melted butter over the bread mixture; toss to mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook for 4 to 5 hours on Low. Serve warm.