Cran-Tastic Turkey Meatballs
It’s the flavors of Thanksgiving that you love, but without the hassle of cooking a whole bird. Whether you’re craving these flavors around the holidays or anytime of the year, these meatballs have that sweet and salty combination we’ve loved for years.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 28 meatballs 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 egg white
- 1 (20-ounce) package extra- lean ground turkey
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and marmalade. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg white. Add the turkey, cranberries, scallions, soy sauce, salt, and pepper, and mix well until combined.
- Shape the turkey mixture into 28 golf ball–size meatballs.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the meatballs and cook over medium-high heat until fully cooked through and evenly browned.
- Pour the barbecue sauce mixture over the meatballs and stir to coat. Lower the heat to low.
- Place a lid over the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place a toothpick into each meatball and serve.