Salted Caramel Maple Cookies
These maple cookies are the fall cookies you’ve been craving. Maple syrup is the key ingredient, and if you’ve never drizzled your cookies with caramel sauce and sea salt, you’re missing out!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the ﬂour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle attachment, cream the softened butter and granulated sugar on medium speed until combined. Add the egg yolks, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup. Slowly add the ﬂour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the tops of the cookies start to crack.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slowly drizzle the caramel sauce over the cooled cookies and top with the sea salt before serving.