Chocolate Walnut Fudge
It wouldn’t be the holiday season without walnut fudge! It’s nutty crunch and rich chocolate texture is a welcome treat at the end of a holiday meal.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 16 pieces 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Line an 8 × 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave until the milk and chocolate come together.
- Spread the mixture out on the lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator. Allow to cool for 1 hour before cutting into squares.