Crescent Roll Pecan Pie Bars
Whether it’s Thanksgiving or Christmas or any holiday event, these bars are an easy alternative to baking a traditional pecan pie. Plus, with the shortcut of using crescent roll dough, you’ll love how easy these bars are to make.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 24 bars 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9 x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate the dough into two large dough rectangles and press over the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish. Press to seal the perforations. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the crust is golden and the ﬁlling is set.
- Cool, then cut into bars to serve.