Just like any kid growing up, I also had a phase when I would play with my food before eating it. From playing airplane to spaghetti wars and everything in between, I found that creating a fun story behind every meal just made them all the more interesting. Of course, I carried this imagination to my desserts. And while it doesn’t look the most appetizing, the No-Bake Reindeer Poop tastes like magic in your mouth.
It’s filled with ingredients that everyone loves like marshmallows, caramel, chocolate chips, crispy rice cereal, and M&M’s to give one heck of a wild ride. Every bite is a crazy explosion of textures and flavors. One minute you feel the softness of the marshmallow and the next, you’re biting into the crunchy crispy rice cereal. The best part is, you don’t really know what you’re gonna get, so everything is nothing short of a delightful surprise.
When you decide to make this dessert for yourself, friends, or family, always remember to have fun. Dessert-making doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Now and then, you’re allowed to experiment and play around. Take this opportunity to create the best and most fun dessert you can imagine.
There’s no one stopping you from creating the silliest and most bizarre No-Bake Reindeer Poop on the planet. You can go all-out with your favorite ingredients and it’ll still be delicious. Create reindeer poops of all shapes and sizes to make baking more entertaining and interactive.
Remember: the goal is not to make a perfect dessert. Rather, the goal is to make a treat for everyone to enjoy. Don’t forget to invite your friends and family to join the fun! This funny dessert is great to bring to a party and easy to make while you’re baking other cookies!Print
No-Bake Reindeer Poop
Taste the magic of the No-Bake Reindeer Poop in this chaotic, silly, and extremely flavorful concoction. Made with some of your favorite ingredients, this recipe is nothing short of a surprising delight.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (5-ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel
- ice cream topping
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup M&M’S candies
- In a 3-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the mini marshmallows and salt and stir until completely melted and well combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the caramel sauce, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Add the chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chocolate has melted. Mix in the crispy rice cereal, being sure everything is well coated. Add the M&M’S and mix until evenly distributed.
- Spray your hands lightly with cooking spray and carefully scoop small piles of the mixture onto parchment paper. Let them cool for about 15 minutes before serving. The cookies will continue to harden as they continue cooling. Store in an airtight container in a cool place for up to a week.
What do you think? Could you invite friends over and offer them a plate of reindeer poop?