No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs
These poppable snowball bites are definitely a delicious addition to your spread of holiday treats this year. Add clear crystal sprinkles or metallic sprinkles for a festive touch!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 20 snowballs 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound white chocolate morsels
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine the powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt. Refrigerate until the dough is firm, about 1 hour. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze the balls for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate candy coating according to the directions on the package. Dip the balls in the chocolate mixture. Return them to the baking sheet and refrigerate until the coating is set, about 20 minutes, before serving.