3-Ingredient Homemade Fudge
If you’ve never made fudge before, this 3-ingredient recipe is an easy way to start. From here, you can always customize this recipe with different additions like nuts or cranberries.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 25 squares 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Coat an 8 × 8-inch baking dish very generously with cooking Set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and Microwave, removing the mixture from the microwave and stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Smooth with a spatula and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set. Remove the fudge from the dish and cut into squares.