So simple, so delicious! You won’t believe how easy this recipe is—and you can serve it as a side dish with any fish, meat, or poultry main dish. Revel in the perfect mix of sweet and savory when you roast fennel this way!Print
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2 1x
- 1 fennel bulb, fronds (the leafy top and stalks) removed, and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the fennel wedges with olive oil, salt, and pepper until thoroughly and evenly coated.
- Roast fennel wedges on lined baking sheet for 25 to 35 minutes, until pieces become tender and crispy brown around the edges.
Have you tried this delicious dish? It’s so easy and healthy—please tell us how it turned out for you.