Mini Pumpkin Pies
This little treat is chilled and as smooth as pudding. It’s a cinnamon-ﬂavored creamy custard that will make you crave the beloved holiday pie year-round.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: Eight 4-ounce pies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 12–15 amaretti cookies, crushed
- Whipped topping
- In a bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cloves, salt, and heavy whipping cream until well combined. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Place the crushed amaretti cookies in the bottom of each jar. Top with the chilled pumpkin ﬁlling and a dollop of whipped topping. Serve.