This is seriously one of the best foods I have ever made. I was trying to eat fewer sweets, but that didn’t work out so well. I was shocked by the deliciousness of this dessert and proceeded to eat it every day until it was all gone. Try it and you’ll see!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6-8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar store-bought caramel sauce
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the pecans, graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, butter, and evaporated milk and mix well.
- Press the mixture into the lined baking dish to form a crust.
- Meanwhile, in a clean bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of the whipped topping. Stir by hand with a whisk until smooth.
- Make the chocolate pudding according to the package directions.
- To assemble, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust in an even layer, then spoon the caramel sauce on top. Top with the
chocolate pudding in a smooth layer. Finally, spread the remaining 2 cups whipped topping over the cake and make swirls on top. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Scoop and serve.