I love combining sweet and savory products, and using butter crackers to make a sweet treat is what gives this its name. I ﬁnd that this works well as an appetizer, something that can sit out at any time of day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: About 30 pieces 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 cup melting chocolate wafers
- 1/3 cup peanuts, crushed
- 1 cup butter crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the graham crackers in half and lay them on the lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate on high power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Pour the melted chocolate over the graham crackers on the baking sheet. Top with the peanuts and butter crackers.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt. Set aside for about 15 minutes to set up, then break into pieces and serve.