The Best Pumpkin Mug Cake
When September and October roll around, I load up on every pumpkin and apple treat imaginable because they’re on sale and so fitting for the season. When I have a craving for something pumpkin during the other ten months of the year, this is the recipe I turn to for a little fall-like pick-me-up.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 6 tablespoons vanilla cake mix
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- In a standard mason jar or 12-ounce mug, use a fork to whisk the cake mix, pumpkin puree, milk, oil, and pumpkin-pie spice until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Let cool for a few minutes. Top with ice cream and eat.