Triple Layered Cookie Pie
This is one of those desserts that can take you no time at all. Shown here made with store-bought cookies, you can easily make homemade chocolate chip cookies (or your favorite cookie!) for a more homemade approach. Try a layer of snickerdoodles or even chocolate cookies!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (13-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) graham cracker crust
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dip the cookies into the heavy whipping cream and place in a layer on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Top with half (1 container) of the whipped topping.
- Add another layer of cookies that have been dipped in cream, and top with more whipped topping.
- Repeat for a third time.
- Crush up the remaining cookies and top the cookie pie.
- Chill the pie for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.