Store-bought cookies get a party makeover with some simple icing and confetti sprinkles. Of course, this is a wonderful way to liven up your homemade chocolate chip cookies too!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 24 mini chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Dip a cookie halfway into the white chocolate and transfer to the lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with sprinkles and place in the refrigerator to set for about 30 minutes.