Confetti Cereal Bars
Change up your party bars with different cereals, and of course, add those confetti sprinkles! Easy to make desserts like these are great for kids to help with and for adults to enjoy too!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 24 mini chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Dip a cookie halfway into the white chocolate and transfer to the lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with sprinkles and place in the refrigerator to set for about 30 minutes.
- Instead of a white chocolate dip, try dark chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter chips!