Layered No-Bake Lemon Pudding Bars
Surprisingly easy to make, these bars will be a hit with your guests for the beautiful presentation and flavor combinations. Refreshing lemon, sweet frozen whip, tangy fresh berries and a graham cracker crust? Yes, please!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham cracker crust box mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh berries
- Make the pudding according to the package directions.
- Prepare the graham cracker crust in a 9 × 9-inch baking dish, according to the box directions.
- Pour the lemon pudding ﬁlling into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and spoon the whipped topping over the set pudding layer.
- If you’d like the whipped topping to resemble a traditional meringue topping, torch the top lightly. Using a kitchen blowtorch with a medium ﬂame, pass over the topping on the bars, just barely above the surface, working in a circular pattern, until the surface turns a light golden brown.
- Arrange the berries on top and cut into 3-inch bars. Serve immediately.