Retro Knickerbocker Glory
Served in a tall glass with layers of fruit and ice cream, this retro favorite is a welcome summer treat for sundae lovers of all ages. Those fresh summer berries are a real treat!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 pint raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint blackberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup strawberries, rinsed and chopped
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Whipped topping
- Additional fruit for topping
- 4 cookie straws
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Evenly distribute the raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries among four parfait glasses. Top with 1 cup of ice cream each. Pour maraschino cherry juice over each.
- Top with whipped topping, additional fruit, a cookie straw, and a maraschino cherry. Serve.
- Use whatever fruit is in season! Peaches and raspberries work great for a melba knickerbocker while blueberries and strawberries make a patriotic knickerbocker.