Chicken & Chip Casserole
This dish has a ton of texture, a ton of flavor and it’s great for using leftover chicken. Wavy potato chips add the perfect amount of crunch to this cheesy casserole featuring chicken, broccoli, and rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Entrées
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (5.5-ounce) bag chicken and broccoli rice side
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.5-ounce) bag wavy potato chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, rice side, both soups, bell pepper, and lemon juice in a large bowl and pour into the baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese and potato chips evenly over the top and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.
- To cook the chicken, place 2 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and shred.
Keywords: chicken, broccoli, rice