No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
Craving pumpkin pie flavored everything? These cheesecake balls pack all the flavors you love underneath a sweet layer of white chocolate. Easy to make, bring these treats to autumn get-togethers and impress the whole family. Be careful, though. These poppable desserts are addictive!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Yield: 16 balls 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 18 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 3/4 cup vanilla cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk
- Milk chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted.
- Place the cookie crumbs, pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice into the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle and mix on medium speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl, for 2 minutes. Alternatively, you can use a hand mixer and mix on high for 2 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of the melted chocolate and mix for 2 minutes. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, transfer to the refrigerator, and chill for at least 30 minutes. While the mixture chills, remove the melted chocolate from the heat.
- To form, use a small scoop or round spoon and form the mixture into 16 balls. Place them on the lined baking sheet. Using your ﬁngertips, smooth out any rough edges.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Reheat the chocolate in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Using a fork or an offset spatula, lower each ball into the melted chocolate and turn to coat. Remove from the bowl, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl, and transfer the coated ball to the lined baking sheet. Repeat to make 16 balls.
- Keep in the freezer until hardened. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate, if desired. Refreeze and serve.