We’re always on the hunt for a perfect summer beverage. Whether it’s a Strawberry Lemonade or a cold glass of ice water with lemon, summer and sipping go together like skipping stones and a pond. That’s why I’m so excited about this Strawberry Frosé All Day recipe!
Imagine this: You’re out back on the deck. The sun is high in the sky and there’s not a cloud in sight. The birds are rustling in the trees. It’s the perfect day. It’s just a little hot. You wouldn’t mind cooling off a little. You could dip your toes in the pool, but you’ve been working in the garden and your neighbor is coming over soon, so it’s not quite the right time.
The solution? A Strawberry Frosé All Day! It’s really the best of everything when you want to relax on a hot day. The strawberries and lemon juice give you that Strawberry Lemonade sensation, while the rosé is the vibe you’re looking for. And it’s easy to make.
Just pull out the blender and add your strawberries, lemon juice, a little bit of simple syrup, and that rosé you put in the freezer last night just for a moment like this. Blend it all together and pour it into your favorite tumbler or flute glass, along with a straw, and you’re in beverage heaven.
Of course, you might want to share one with your neighbor. For that matter, the Strawberry Frosé All Day is a perfect barbecue beverage, too. Everyone loves a frozen drink on a hot summer day! Make a batch or two of these and I can almost guarantee your friends will rave about your hospitality.Print
Strawberry Frosé All Day
Step up your summer beverage game with the Strawberry Frosé All Day! It’s a delightful antidote to a summer heat wave.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 6 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 1 bottle rosé wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 strawberries
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Pour rosé into a large ziptop bag, seal, and freeze until almost solid, about 6 hours. The rosé will not completely solidify due to the alcohol.
- Make a simple syrup by bringing sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from stove and cool.
- Put rose in the blender, add the strawberries, lemon juice and 2-4 ounces syrup, depending on desired sweetness.
- Purée until smooth. Enjoy!
Have you made this? Is it not the perfect summer beverage? Let us know what you think in the comments.