Easy Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Whisk the zucchini into the bowl with the eggs.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended.
- Lightly spray a 9×5 loaf pan, and spoon in the zucchini bread mixture.
- Optional: Spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the zucchini bread and press walnuts into the batter using a spatula.
- Bake for one hour, or until the walnuts on top look browned.