Juicy Burgers with Secret Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Caramelized onions (optional)
- Pickle chips
- Secret Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons creamy horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- In a medium bowl combine the ground beef and ranch packet and mix well. Form into 4, 4-ounce patties.
- Prepare special sauce. In a medium bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish sauce, paprika, oregano, salt pepper and cayenne.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness. Top with cheese slices and melt.
- Place burger on a bun, top with caramelized onions if using, pickle slices and special sauce.