Slow Cooker Hamburger Noodle Soup
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Soups
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan or Cheddar cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef. Add beef into slow cooker.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and soup mix.
- Stir in soy sauce, tomato sauce, and water; then add celery and carrots.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Cook the macaroni noodles during this time.
- Add cooked macaroni and stir well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan or Cheddar cheese.