Perfect Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 4 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup butter, melted cooled
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, Combine Bisquick, buttermilk, and sugar in a bowl using a fork. Mix just until all combined to create a dough.
- In a medium bowl, Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and stir to moisten. Set aside.
- Generously flour rolling surface. It may seem like a lot but this is a sticky dough. Turn dough out onto the surface and start patting into a rectangular shape with your hand. Flour your hand well before doing so.
- Use a rolling pin to thin dough to about a 1/2-inch thickness. Do not over-roll, the dough will stick.
- Once rolled out, pour 3/4 cup melted butter over entire surface then spread with a pastry brush to even out and get to the edges.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over butter.
- Start rolling dough from the long end.
- Slice into 1-inch to 1/2-inch slices.
- Transfer slices to a well-greased (sprayed) 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until just golden brown on tops.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until desired consistency and drizzle over the rolls.