Chicken Noodle Casserole with Potato Chips
Comfort food meets an easy casserole in this recipe rich with delicious flavor and crunchy texture. The chicken soup is an easy shortcut to pack this casserole with flavor and the chips add the perfect crunch on top.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-5 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Hot sauce, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, spaghetti, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Top with the crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving. Top with hot sauce.
- To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.