Cheesy Ground Beef & Potatoes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 5 large russet potatoes, sliced 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion and ground beef until onion is translucent and meat is browned, approximately 6 minutes.
- Place a layer of sliced potatoes in a 9 x 13 greased casserole dish.
- Top with half of hamburger/onion mixture.
- Repeat layering of potato slices and hamburger mixture.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over hamburger and potatoes in baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil cover and bake for another 20 minutes to brown the top.