Berry Good Smoothie
The Berry Good Smoothie not only tastes delicious, it’s good for your heart too. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries have been linked to lower LDL cholesterol and guess what? This smoothie has them all. Blended to perfection with Vitamin-C-rich orange juice, this smoothie checks all the right boxes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 2 1/4 cups frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries), plus extra for garnish
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed, if possible)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Place the frozen berries in a blender and let thaw for 10 minutes.
- Add the kiwi, orange juice, honey (if using), and lime juice.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with additional kiwi and berries.