Kickoff Snack Mix
Dive into this mix before kickoff and you’ll find yourself mindlessly munching away on this delicious combo as you anxiously wait for the big game to start. Pretzels, popcorn, and Chex come together with sweet and salty flavorings that really get your appetite going. You’ll want to have several bowls of this mix ready to go.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 to 10 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Jane’s Krazy Mixed-Up Salt (or Lawry’s Seasoned Salt)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels, and popcorn.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, melted butter, Mixed-Up Salt, sugar, and garlic powder. Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and serve.