20 Minute 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
The easiest ever pumpkin cookies are made with just three ingredients. Spice cake mix pairs perfectly with the pumpkin puree and bakes in just 15 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with your favorite pumpkin spice coffee for an ideal fall treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until set. Cool.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the cookies. Serve.