Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Everyone loves a good spinach artichoke dip. Try this recipe with fresh artichoke hearts from the market for a fun challenge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips or crackers, for serving
- Lightly spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, cream cheese, sour cream, crème fraîche, milk, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on Low or 1 1/2 to 2 hours on High. Serve with pita chips or crackers