Clever Lil Devils: Low-Cal Deviled Eggs
If you want deviled eggs with fewer calories, this is the most clever way to make them. Reduce-fat mayonnaise and low-fat sour cream cut out calories without sacrificing flavor. Enjoy these with Easter brunch without the guilt.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half with whites and yolks separated
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Chopped pimentos, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, mayonnaise, sour cream, relish, apple cider vinegar, and mustard and mash until smooth.
- Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and pimentos. Serve.