If you’re on the go a lot and don’t have time to grab cherries for a snack, or you’re sipping juice as a health remedy, this is your go-to recipe.Print
Simple Cherry Juice
If you’re on the go a lot and don’t have time to grab cherries for a snack, or you’re sipping juice as a health remedy, this is your go-to recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: n/a
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1-2 1x
- 6 cups fresh-stemmed cherries
- 3/4 cup water
- Stem six cups of cherries and place them into a blender.
- Add 3/4 cup water to the blender full of cherries.
- Pulse on low-medium until cherries are blended. Do not over-blend!
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl with cheese cloth lining the strainer.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the strainer and let the juice fall into the bowl below. Once you pour the entire contents into the strainer, use the cheese cloth to squeeze out any remaining juice.
- Pour juice from the bowl into a mason jar, seal tightly, and place in the refrigerator. Consume cherry juice within 2 to 3 days of making it
Have you tried this for making juice from your cherries? The juice is so refreshing and healthful! Please tell us how it turned out for you.