Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Pork Chops
One sheet pork chops are the answer to your weeknight dinner woes. Minimal mess, but ALL of the garlicky flavor you can imagine, these chops are a winner in our books.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Entrées
- 4 bone-in pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Season both sides of the pork chops well with the salt and pepper. Place on the baking sheet along with the whole garlic cloves. Drizzle all with the olive oil.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chops are cooked through and no longer pink.
- Remove from the oven. Allow the chops to rest for about 5 minutes and then serve. Serve the roasted garlic alongside and garnish with parsley.