Quick Caprese Cauliflower Pizzas
Cauliflower crusts are all the rage in the healthy food world, but they can be fussy to make. Skip the mixing and crumbling and opt for slices of cauliflower and roast them to perfection. Top with traditional caprese style toppings and you’ll be impressed with this quick and healthy take on pizza.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese, cut to fit the cauliflower
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Fresh basil, chopped, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliﬂower slices on the baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 20 minutes until slightly crispy around the edges.
- Top the cauliﬂower with a layer of cheese slices followed by a layer of tomato. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and is slightly crispy.
- Serve topped with fresh basil, if desired.