These cauliflower fritters are easy to make and a different way to have cauliflower. You’ll make them over and over for family and friends.Print
These cauliflower fritters are easy to make and a different way to have cauliflower. You’ll make them over and over for family and friends.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 36 minutes
- Total Time: 56 minutes
- Yield: Serves 12 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil for frying, or as needed
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until it is finely minced; transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir flour, eggs, baking powder, and Italian dressing mix into cauliflower.
- Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan over medium heat.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cauliflower mixture into the hot oil; fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
Have you tried this delicious recipe? Please tell us how often you make them.