This delicious and refreshing smoothie is as good for you as it tastes. Try it for breakfast, or on a sunny summer afternoon just because.Print
Raspberry Blackberry Smoothie
This delicious and refreshing smoothie is as good for you as it tastes. Try it for breakfast, or on a sunny summer afternoon just because.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 (6-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ice cubes
- Place banana, blackberries, raspberries, yogurt, honey, and ice cubes into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Feel free to adjust the thickness by adding water or juice.
- If you’re not a fan of seeds, then try straining your smoothie after blending.
Have you tried this smoothie? It’s so easy to make for breakfast or lunch—tell us how you like it.