You knew we’d include a guac recipe, and this is a particularly fun one. Serve it at your next party and bask in the compliments.Print
You knew we’d include a guac recipe, and this is a particularly fun one. Serve it at your next party and bask in the compliments.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Appetizers
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1/2 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, gently mash avocados but leave them slightly chunky.
- Add chopped lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and green onions to the bowl. Sprinkle lime juice over the mixture and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Have you tried this recipe? Please tell us how your family and friends liked it.