Who doesn’t love ice cream? It’s an amazing dessert that can be savored by itself or can be added to other desserts, drinks, and dishes. The incredible thing about ice cream is that it’s also pretty easy to make. In fact, this 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream doesn’t even need an ice cream maker!
With just four ingredients, you can treat yourself, your family, or your guests to a perfectly smooth and rich frozen delight that you can’t get enough of! If serving at a party, you’ll definitely be scooping and scooping this amazing 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream. The kids will especially love it!
For this recipe, you’ll need some heavy whipping cream for that rich, fatty, and creamy flavor that will serve as your ice cream’s base. To get that savory vanilla taste, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean paste are your go-to ingredients. Not only is condensed milk sweet and milky, but it also has a viscous and syrupy texture that can make your ice cream smoother with a melt-in-your-mouth texture.
Vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste each add a different touch of vanilla flavor to your 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream. Vanilla extract is sugary, slightly caramelly, with that subtle floral aroma that makes it so enticing. Vanilla bean paste, on the other hand, adds to the viscosity of your ice cream and blends together the savory elements between vanilla extract and vanilla pods. It’s also a more convenient alternative to scraping whole vanilla beans and it’s just as flavorful when added to desserts.
Of course, you can’t have ice cream without cones! Some crunchy waffle cones are a classic choice as they have that signature sugar flavor that’s a little bit toasty. Add a pop of color and sweetness with a sprinkling of nonpareil chocolates. With this, you’ve got an easy-to-prepare 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream that will make everyone smack their lips in delight!Print
4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream
Making ice cream without an ice cream maker is not a problem when you whip up a batch of this rich and visually playful 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Multicolored nonpareil chocolate chips and waffle cones for serving
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the wire whip, mix the heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk with the vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste.
- Fold the whipped cream into the milk-vanilla mixture.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours or overnight. Scoop into bowls and decorate with the multicolored nonpareil chocolate chips and wafﬂe cones to serve.
Did you know it was so easy to make ice cream? Have you given this recipe a try?