Cheese Dip with Red Pepper Jelly
This cheese dip is a people-pleaser for many reasons. First, it’s cheese, pretty much everyone loves cheese. Served with red pepper jelly, each person gets to decide their custom ration of cheese-to-spice. It’s a win-win for all hosts and can be served year-round.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 small onion, finely grated and drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) jar red pepper jelly
- Crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm and the flavors are blended.
- Remove from the bowl and using your hands, shape into a disk about 2 inches thick on a serving platter. Spoon the red pepper jelly around the outside of the cheese disk and serve with crackers.