Slow Cooker 7- Layer Dip
What’s better than a famous 7-Layer Dip? Making it in a slow cooker! It’s a great way to get the warm taco-y flavors combined with the cool crunch of taco toppings without sacrificing flavor. Serve with large chips and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chilli with beans
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 (8-oounce) container creamcheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapenos, jarred or fresh
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Corn chips or tortilla chips, for serving
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread the chili evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and cream cheese and stir until well combined. Dollop the mixture over the chili, then spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the Mexican-blend cheese over the top of the sour cream mixture.
- Cover and cook on High for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Add the black olives, jalapenos, tomatoes, and scallions in layers.
- Serve with chips