Retro Bundt Cake Noodle Ring
This 1950s inspired recipe is a dinner centerpiece and something to try at least once in your life. Egg noodles and soup mixes and more come together in flavorful and easy-to-make dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 to 10 1x
- Category: Bakery
- 1 (12-ounce) package egg noodles, cooked according to the package directions
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can each of cream of mushroom and chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg noodles, cream of mushroom and chicken soup, sour cream, butter, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, cheddar cheese, broccoli, and onion soup mix. Stir until well
combined. Taste and season with salt as needed. Spoon the mixture into the prepared Bundt pan, pressing down lightly.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until set and golden brown on top.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes, then carefully invert onto a platter, slice, and serve.