Classic Shirley Temple Cocktail
You may remember ordering this classic as a child but if you’ve never made one yourself this is the recipe for you! Orange juice, grenadine, ginger ale and lime soda are the main ingredients and it’s a winning combination.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup lime soda
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Wheels of lime and lemon and slices of orange, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish
- Fill a large glass half full with ice cubes.
- Pour the orange juice into the glass, followed by the ginger ale, then the lime soda, and ﬁnally the grenadine.
- Add a lime wheel, a lemon wheel, an orange slice, and maraschino cherries to the beverage.
- Serve un-stirred, but stir before drinking.