No Bake Almond Coconut Bites
These bites might remind you of a certain joyful almond candy bar and you’d be right! With shredded coconut, dark chocolate, almonds, and more, these bites are the perfect no-bake treat that you’ll love to make!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Sitting Time: 3 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 16 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- Pinch of sea salt
- 16 whole almonds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chips or chopped, melted
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, cream, chocolate-hazelnut spread, and coconut extract. Heat over medium heat until the mixture is melted.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, sliced almonds, shredded coconut, oats, and salt.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 2-inch mounds and place on parchment paper, pressing ﬁrmly to smooth. The mixture may be soft.
- Press a whole almond onto the top of each cookie.
- Drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the top of each cookie.
- Let the cookies sit for 2 to 3 hours at room temperature before serving.