Easy Coconut Cream Pie
With simple ingredients, you too can make a pie that’s cool, creamy, and extra coconut-y!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 pie; serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package (or two 3.4-ounce packages) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) chocolate cookie pie crust
- Sweetened flaked coconut, silver sugar pearls, and sliced bananas for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the pudding mix, milk, and coconut extract with a whisk for 2 minutes until smooth. Slowly mix in the whipped topping and ﬂaked coconut.
- Pour the ﬁlling into the prepared crust and sprinkle with the ﬂaked coconut, silver sugar pearls, and banana slices, if desired.
- Chill the pie for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.
- Or use mini-prepared pie crusts.