Easy Egg Salad Sandwich
Red onions, dill, lemon juice are just some of the ingredients that make this egg salad sandwich absolutely delicious. Make the salad the day before and bring it with you to make sandwiches at your next picnic.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Entrées
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices hearty bread
- Lettuce leaves
- Pickles, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, onion, celery, mayonnaise, dill, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the egg salad onto bread slices with lettuce and a second slice of bread to make 4 sandwiches. Serve with pickles on the side.