Easiest Key Lime Pie
With just six main ingredients, the traditional no-bake recipe comes together in just 15 minutes. Chilled to perfection, this pie is the ideal balance between tart and sweet.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 pie; serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup key lime juice (see Note)
- Green food coloring (optional)
- store-bought (or homemade) graham cracker crust
- Whipped topping for serving
- Key limes for garnish, zested and sliced
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, condensed milk, and lime juice. Mix well until smooth. Add a drop of green food coloring if desired.
- Pour the key lime mixture into the crust and chill the pie for 1 hour.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime zest and slices of lime. Serve immediately.
- If you can’t ﬁnd key limes, don’t worry; use regular limes, they taste just as amazing.